Hello, I'm working on a project that is becoming too big to manage as a single file, so I'm looking at splitting it in several files. This would also have the benefit of generating several smaller html pages instead of a single huge one. My question is about pdf export. Is it possible to take a document made of multiple org files and generate a single book from it? I'm worried that if I use a master org file that includes the other ones, the links between chapters would break. Is this something you have tackled with? How did you do it? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2017-12: 406.82, 2016-12: 404.42