Ihor Radchenko writes: > Andrew Hyatt writes: > >>> AFAIK, clocktable scope in agenda is controlled by the agenda's scope. >>> If you have `org-agenda-archives-mode' enabled, archives will contribute >>> to the agenda report as well. >> >> Thank you, I indeed didn't know that, and it did help. After some >> digging around, it seems like the way to set this as a default is to set >> (setq org-agenda-archives-mode t), which is a bit sketchy, since >> normally you wouldn't set modes with setq, but by calling the mode. I >> think this could be improved on, so I can send a patch for this if you >> agree. > > The normal way is in org-agenda-hook - org-agenda-archives-mode it is a minor mode. > > Still, I do not mind adding customization to enable it during startup, > similar to the existing customizations: > `org-agenda-start-with-log-mode', > `org-agenda-start-with-entry-text-mode', > `org-agenda-start-with-follow-mode', etc. Thank you, that makes sense. I've attached the patch.