* variable to publish .org source with project
@ 2009-08-18 16:07 Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2009-08-18 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi List,

I believe that the following has been discussed in the mailing list
fairly recently but for the life of me I can't find any information in
the list archives or in the documentation, so here goes...

Is there a variable or setting which will enable the publishing of .org
source files alongside the generated .html files when I publish a series
of pages to the web using org-publish-project?

Thanks -- Eric

* Re: variable to publish .org source with project
@ 2009-08-18 17:37 ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-08-18 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Org Mode

"Eric Schulte" <schulte.eric@gmail.com> writes:

> Is there a variable or setting which will enable the publishing of .org
> source files alongside the generated .html files when I publish a series
> of pages to the web using org-publish-project?

Yes :)

I have the following in my org-publish-project-alist

	       :publishing-function (org-publish-org-to-html org-publish-org-to-org)

The org-publish-org-to-org generates two files - a .org.html which is
org source with colouring and the .org.org file which is RAW.

Both of these files have subtrees marked with noexport stripped out of
them.

-Bernt

* Re: variable to publish .org source with project
@ 2009-08-18 18:35   ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2009-08-18 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bernt Hansen; +Cc: Org Mode

Exactly what I was after! Thanks -- Eric