"Eric Schulte" writes: > Hi Carsten, > > Thanks for the feedback, I have comments inline below > > Carsten Dominik writes: [...] >> Now, I am sure that you are already planning to do the same >> for ditaa images etc? > > of course :) A first pass at a patch implementing caching of ditaa and dot images generated by org-exp-blocks is attached. It seems to work in all initial tests, and it will only remove files which match the following pattern "beginning-of-file-name_\\([[:alnum:]]+\\)\\.extension" such that the length of the part matched by \\([[:alnum:]]+\\) is 40 characters. Best -- Eric