On 2014-07-09 10:11, Alan Schmitt writes: > Hello, > > I noticed this morning, after updating org-mode to the latest version, > that I would get an error with a trace related to a cache even if a just > started emacs. It took me a while to get down to an ECM, but here it is. As a quick follow-up, I can get rid of the cache corruption by not using the log book (I set '(setq org-log-into-drawer nil)'). If others are seeing such cache corruption, this might be a temporary workaround. Best, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7