Hello, I'm writing a web site in org mode where some results are made available in an org file. If I put a fully qualified http link to that file, all goes well, but if I use a relative link, then the link is done to an html file instead. This is to be expected according to the documentation (http://orgmode.org/manual/Links-in-HTML-export.html): ,---- | Links to other .org files will be translated into HTML links under the | assumption that an HTML version also exists of the linked file, at the | same relative path. `---- What I don't see is how to disable this, and have a link to the real org file. Is there a way? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7