Rasmus writes: > Rainer M Krug writes: > >>> Thankfully, I haven't touched the orgguide.texi. But I get the same >>> warning. >> >> Lucky you... > > Enough havoc from me for one day, don't you think? (¡Sorry everybody!) There is only one last thing to say: enjoy the day from now on... Cheers Rainer > >>> BTW: make doc produces lots of warnings on my system... >> >> Are these the warnings you see? >> >> I only get them when using the homebrew version of texinfo - if I use >> the Mac version, I only get these encoding warnings. > > Below you'll find output of M-x compile make doc RET on Linux with texinfo > 5.2. I'm pretty ignorant about texi so it might be nothing... > >> So: which one is better - I can choose? > > No clue. -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982