Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: "Christopher M. Miles" >> Cc: numbchild@gmail.com, yantar92@gmail.com, emacs-devel@gnu.org, >> emacs-orgmode@gnu.org >> Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:45:41 +0800 >> >> I hate to rewrite those steps more than 3 times. > > The problem is, I've read the correspondence on the Org list, and I > still don't understand what are the steps needed, that don't require > the extra Org package. That is why I( asked for the details: so that > the bug tracker could have them clearly and unambiguously. > > I do want to look into the issue and see if there's anything that > needs to be fixed in Emacs. > >> But I also know Emacs >> contributors should not be forced to fix bug for me. Also I can't fix >> this bug by myself. So I think it's not a bug, I can tolerate this >> center line. Maybe I mastered skill for modify code in Emacs, I might >> come back to fix this bug by myself. But now, let me close it. I'm not >> hating anybody, just hate this process. Thanks for checking out. > > I'm sorry you feel like that. Perhaps Ihor or someone else could fill > in the blanks and allow us to investigate. > > Thanks. No, it's my personal character and feeling caused this behavior. Not your fault. I really don't blame anybody. In bellowing Ihor's email wrote the reproduce steps. Thanks very much Ihor. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3