From: "Eric Schulte" <schulte.eric@gmail.com>
To: Miguel Fernando Cabrera <mfcabrera@gmail.com>
Cc: Org Mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: [Announcement] Org-babel initial release
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 08:49:31 -0600	[thread overview]

Hi Miguel,

This feature is currently not implemented, however I will take a look at
including it.  For such a feature to work you would have to add a name
to your dynamic clock table, something like...

#+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 2 :block today :scope tree1 :link t :name todays-clock
#+END: clocktable

I'll let you know if I get this working. -- Eric