Rasmus writes: > Nicolas Goaziou writes: > >> Hello, >> >> Brady Trainor writes: >> >>> And I did have a decent export to LaTeX resume from org, but after >>> discovering moderncv, I've switched, though I will be curious to read >>> others' methods of org-to-moderncv export. >> >> One option could be to define a specialized latex back-end dedicated to >> moderncv class, much like "ox-koma-letter.el" does for "scrlttr2". > > You can even do it all on the LaTeX side, e.g. redefining description > (or using ¤+ATTR_LATEX) to make use of the description form > > "- year :: item" > > Together with rebinding the title-command it should be pretty easy to > make a CV. I am not a LaTeX expert, so could you please elaborate a bit on this, as it sounds like a reasonable approach, and also relatively easy to implement? Rainer > > I never worked the LaTeX CV classes as I did not care for their > default looks, but it's very easy to use KOMA for CVs. > > —Rasmus -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982