Achim Gratz writes: > Rainer M Krug krugs.de> writes: >> > M-x occur RET Exa RET >> >> Ah - occur is nice - very nice. I like the output and also that it shows >> me all hits - I'll use this more often! > > It even has a key binding: "M-s o". If you like a function and wonder if it > has a key binding: "C-h w RET" will tell you (use it in the > mode you'll want to use that function in, it may not have a key binding in > other modes). Very nice - learning each day something new. Thanks, Rainer > > > Regards, > Achim > > > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982