Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Alan Schmitt writes: > >> I'll do this when I get back near a computer. > > Great. Attached. With another question: should the patch be sent to the list, or just to you (or any other process)? >> Also, about the FSF papers, is there a link for this procedure? > > Certainly: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html (in particular > the second section, but the whole page in interesting). > > It basically boils down to sending a text form to assign@gnu.org. I'll look into it. Alan