Hi I have a question concerning the property :header-args:. In addition to :header-args: there is also :header-args+:. 1) If I set some properties globally and in a subtree I want to *add* a *new* header argument - do I have to use the + or not? 2) If I set some properties globally and in a subtree I want to *change* a *single* header argument which *was set globally* - do I have to use the + or not? I am asking, because the + version is not mentioned in the manual and I have the feeling there are some inconsistencies, but I want to confirm if I understand this correctly before reporting these. Thanks, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982