Hi From time to time my exports / tangles / executions of code blocks do not work as expected, and in many cases this is caused by a wrong value in the :header-arguments property. Is there an easy way to inspect the value of this (or any other?) property in org? If I use the column view defined as ,---- | #+PROPERTY: header-args :tangle-mode (identity #o444) | #+PROPERTY: header-args+ :tangle no | #+PROPERTY: header-args+ :mkdirp yes | #+PROPERTY: header-args+ :exports both | #+PROPERTY: header-args+ :comments both | #+PROPERTY: header-args+ :padline yes | #+PROPERTY: header-args+ :eval no-export | | #+PROPERTY: header-args:R :session *R_proMixStands* | | #+COLUMNS: %25ITEM %TAGS %PRIORITY %TODO %header-args `---- the header-args column is always empty, although the property is set at the file level (see above) and also at the subtree level. Also, column view does not show the properties of code blocks. Is there a way of showing the value of the property :header-args? Thanks, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982