Daniele Pizzolli writes: > Hello Ken, > > Ken Mankoff writes: > >> I'm working with my literate init file (emacs.org), and would like to >> have certain sections not tangle. I currently do this with ":tangle no" >> at the SRC block level. Is it possible to control tangling with tags at >> the header level? > > Not with tag but with PROPERTIES: > > * outline header > :PROPERTIES: > :header-args: :tangle no > :END: > > More at > http://orgmode.org/manual/Header-arguments-in-Org-mode-properties.html > >> It would make it much easier to disable/enable sections, and see what >> sections are enabled/disabled, if the tangling state were more clearly >> visible like tags are. > > I do not think that this is currently possible. If I am not mistaken, you can mark the header as COMMENT and no code blocks under this header are tangled. Cheers, Rainer > > Best, > Daniele > > > > > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982