Gustav Wikström writes: > I propose a "document" element in org-element, a property-drawer on > document-level, a setting-drawer on document-level and > property-keywords (slightly different than what already exist). And > would like your comments regarding that! When I started searching for ways to put arbitrary metadata on org documents, I was very surprised to find that there didn’t appear to be support for a top-level properties drawer. This seems like a good idea to me. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | If you are losing your leisure, look http://nwalsh.com/ | out! You may be losing your | soul.--Logan Pearsall Smith