* Regarding arbitrary Org blocks
@ 2022-05-11 16:14 Russell Adams
From: Russell Adams @ 2022-05-11 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I used to insert arbitrary blocks like:

#+BEGIN_IMPORTANT
yadda yadda
#+END_IMPORTANT

in my documents, and when I hit C-c ' to edit them it would give me a
basic buffer and I could edit the plain text within.

Some recent change instead now says "No special environment to edit
here". How can I get back that behavior?

I'm really just editing text blocks for Latex export, and the source
block type triggers some latex formatting. It's not source code
language, just plain text.

Could I add some minor mode to say text-mode with auto-fill-mode and
aspell somewhere when opening those blocks?

Thanks.

                                    https://www.adamsinfoserv.com/