* todo-state change: agenda buffer scrolls
@ 2013-04-10 12:01 Michael Heinrich
From: Michael Heinrich @ 2013-04-10 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

hi everyone,

I use org 7.9.4 and I do not quite remember since which version I
observe the following behaviour:

whenever I change the todo state of a task in the agenda this task
becomes line 1 in my agenda buffer.  This is really annoying for me.
How can I change to the old behaviour where the agenda buffer is not
scrolled down?

Thanks and regards,
Michael.

* Re: todo-state change: agenda buffer scrolls
@ 2013-04-10 19:19 ` John Wiegley
From: John Wiegley @ 2013-04-10 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> whenever I change the todo state of a task in the agenda this task becomes
> line 1 in my agenda buffer.  This is really annoying for me.  How can I
> change to the old behaviour where the agenda buffer is not scrolled down?

I'll second this, I just noticed this recently and I too would like to go back
to the previous behavior.

Thanks,
  John

* Re: todo-state change: agenda buffer scrolls
@ 2013-04-10 22:18   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-04-10 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Wiegley; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Michael and John,

"John Wiegley" <johnw@newartisans.com> writes:

>> whenever I change the todo state of a task in the agenda this task becomes
>> line 1 in my agenda buffer.  This is really annoying for me.  How can I
>> change to the old behaviour where the agenda buffer is not scrolled down?
>
> I'll second this, I just noticed this recently and I too would like to go back
> to the previous behavior.

Yes, there is this problem in 7.9.4.  It is not in 8.0-pre.

Can one of you test and confirm?

 Bastien

* Re: todo-state change: agenda buffer scrolls
@ 2013-04-11 11:42     ` Michael Heinrich
From: Michael Heinrich @ 2013-04-11 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Bastien,

Bastien <bzg <at> gnu.org> writes:

> Yes, there is this problem in 7.9.4.  It is not in 8.0-pre.
>
> Can one of you test and confirm?

I can confirm that this problem is not in 8.0-pre.

Thanks,
Michael.