On 2014-09-01 23:24, Thorsten Jolitz writes: > Thats a bug, it should be fixed now in branch tj-outorg (which should > actually be faster and better than master anyway and will hopefully be > merged in a few weeks or so). Great, thanks. > can you test it too? Unfortunately I install navi as a package, so it's not easy for me to switch branches. Let me know when you do the merge and I'll definitely test then. (There is no hurry as I manually converted the file to outshine format, which was less painful than I feared.) Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7