Alan Schmitt writes: > Hello, > > On 2015-02-10 22:58, Rainer M Krug writes: > >> Are there some guidelines on how to write tests? Never done this before... > > I recently wrote my first test, so here is how I did it. > > - find a similar test in testing/lisp/....el (maybe in test-ob-exp.el) > - load the file testing/org-test.el (it has many helper functions, > I needed them when testing links) > - write and evaluate your ert-deftest > - call ert to run the test > Thanks a lot. I looked at them, but I think I skip the test (and the bonus-points) this time (my limited elisp would make it quite a mission, I guess) Cheers, Rainer > Alan -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982