Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Thibault Marin writes: > >> I use it to define common skin options (http://plantuml.com/skinparam) >> for all the plantuml blocks in an org file. I don't know if there is a >> better way to that. > > What about using noweb syntax then? Or prologue? ,---- | 14.8.2.28 ‘:prologue’ | ..................... | | The value of the ‘prologue’ header argument will be prepended to the | code block body before execution. For example, ‘:prologue "reset"’ may | be used to reset a gnuplot session before execution of a particular code | block, or the following configuration may be used to do this for all | gnuplot code blocks. Also see *note epilogue::. `---- But apart from this: I think it would be in general a good idea to add version infos of emacs and org to source code blocks - possibly even of the executable? This would be one more step towards easy reproducability. Cheers, Rainer > > Regards, > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982