Hi I am just getting into the ob-R.el file and am making some changes which will make it easier to customize the behaviour and possibly mre transparent how variable transfer and wrapping of graph generation is done. But as I am struggling with elisp, I would like to put the ob-R.el file into an org file which is then tangled into the ob-R.el file. this is obviously possible, but I think that my comments and insight (from a non-elisp programmers perspective) might be useful for others as well. I could obviously put the ob-el.org file on github, but I am wondring if it would be possible to include it into the org distribution, which then could be tangled upon compile / installation? I am sure this would be possible, but would this be feasible? A good idea? Or would it be better to have an additional directory (e.g. lisp.org) which contains the corresponding .org files? For personal usage, I am going to use it, but it might be useful to have this for all supported languages? Cheers, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug, PhD (Conservation Ecology, SUN), MSc (Conservation Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany) Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology Stellenbosch University South Africa Tel : +33 - (0)9 53 10 27 44 Cell: +33 - (0)6 85 62 59 98 Fax : +33 - (0)9 58 10 27 44 Fax (D): +49 - (0)3 21 21 25 22 44 email: Rainer@krugs.de Skype: RMkrug PGP: 0x0F52F982