* End Section with \clearpage
@ 2015-01-13  9:59 Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2015-01-13  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

I want to add after some sections a \clearpage which works, But the
\clearpage is part of the last header:

,----
| * Subsection to be ended with clearpage
| ** Sub-section
| some text
| *** sub-sub-section
| Some more text
|
| \clearpage
|
| * Next Subsection
| * Last subsection
`----

Is there a way that I can add this \clearpage at the end of the section
*without* being in the last subsection?

I guess not?

Thanks,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug
email: Rainer<at>krugs<dot>de

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: End Section with \clearpage
@ 2015-01-13 10:34 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2015-01-13 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Rainer M Krug <Rainer@krugs.de> writes:

> I want to add after some sections a \clearpage which works, But the
> \clearpage is part of the last header:
>
> ,----
> | * Subsection to be ended with clearpage
> | ** Sub-section
> | some text
> | *** sub-sub-section
> | Some more text
> |
> | \clearpage
> |
> | * Next Subsection
> | * Last subsection
> `----
>
> Is there a way that I can add this \clearpage at the end of the section
> *without* being in the last subsection?
>
> I guess not?

Use a org-export-filter-section-functions filter to insert "\clearpage" at
the end on headlines with the appropriate property or tag.  A quick hack:

(defun rasmus/get-org-headline-string-element  (headline backend info)
  "Return the org element representation of an element.

Won't work on ~verb~/=code=-only headers"
  (let ((prop-point (next-property-change 0 headline)))
(if prop-point (plist-get (text-properties-at prop-point headline) :parent))))

(defun rasmus/org-latex-clearpage (headline backend info)
  "Insert a clearpage at end of heading if property clearpage is non-nil."
  (when (org-export-derived-backend-p backend 'latex)
    (let ((elm (rasmus/get-org-headline-string-element headline backend info)))
      (when (and elm (org-element-property :CLEARPAGE elm))
	(concat headline "\\clearpage\\n")))))

(add-to-list 'org-export-filter-headline-functions
             'rasmus/org-latex-clearpage)

Example file:

* test
  :PROPERTIES: