Timothy [2021-09-01 Wed 18:28] wrote: > Hi Daniel, > > Thanks Daniel, I’ve just had a quick read and it looks good to me. If anyone > else has comments this would be a great time to jump in :) > > I haven’t seen `' links before, it seems like there’s one > other in the manual. Do you know if they work well with the exported forms of > the manual? > There's actually another link with a bit different format: Testing it: in the PDF it doesn't do anything but in the compiled HTML file it leads to the right section. In Emacs obviously it will jump correctly to the info node. I did "discover" Emacs regular expression node which I think is friendlier than Elisp's (and contains it) so I'll replace the link; see Daniel Fleischer