Timothy writes: > Hi Christopher, > >> I want to specify image size under headline properties. Is it possible to do >> this? > > As I understand org.el, this is solely governed by > `org-display-inline-image--width', which only looks at `#+attr_*' keywords when > setting an image width. > > All the best, > Timothy Yes, what about letting org-mode support headline level image size specification? Is this a good idea and easy to implement? -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3