* The icalender export does not appear to support the new time ranges feature
@ 2007-06-23 10:12 Vagn Johansen
From: Vagn Johansen @ 2007-06-23 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

The icalender export does not appear to support the new time ranges
feature.

When I export the following to ics via "C-C C-e i"

  ** TODO time range test2 SCHEDULED: <2007-06-30 Sat 16:00-20:00>

I get

  DTSTART:20070630T160000
  DTEND:20070630T180000
  ..

The range becomes 16-18 becomes org-ical-ts-to-string is hardcoded to
add 2 hours:

(defun org-ical-ts-to-string (s keyword &optional inc)
  "Take a time string S and convert it to iCalendar format.
KEYWORD is added in front, to make a complete line like DTSTART....
When INC is non-nil, increase the hour by two (if time string contains
a time), or the day by one (if it does not contain a time)."

* Re: The icalender export does not appear to support the new time ranges feature
@ 2007-07-02 10:36 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-07-02 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vagn Johansen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Jun 23, 2007, at 12:12, Vagn Johansen wrote:

> The icalender export does not appear to support the new time ranges
> feature.
>
> When I export the following to ics via "C-C C-e i"
>
>   ** TODO time range test2 SCHEDULED: <2007-06-30 Sat 16:00-20:00>
>
> I get

>   DTSTART:20070630T160000
>   DTEND:20070630T180000
>   ..
>
> The range becomes 16-18 becomes org-ical-ts-to-string is hardcoded to
> add 2 hours:
>

> (defun org-ical-ts-to-string (s keyword &optional inc)
>   "Take a time string S and convert it to iCalendar format.
> KEYWORD is added in front, to make a complete line like DTSTART....
> When INC is non-nil, increase the hour by two (if time string contains
> a time), or the day by one (if it does not contain a time)."

Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Kruislaan 403
NL-1098SJ Amsterdam