Hi Bastien, >> Loading tags from a #+SETUPFILE is causing inconsistent behavior >> in the tag-selection for both in-buffer selection via C-c C-q >> (`org-set-tags-command`) and in-agenda selection via : >> (`org-agenda-set-tags`). Bastien> Thanks a lot for reporting this and for the test case, it Bastien> should be fixed now. Bastien> All: the fix involves checking for a #+setupfile directive Bastien> when processing Org buffers for building the agenda. This Bastien> may lead to some slow down when your agenda is built from Bastien> many files. Let me know if you notice some weirdness. Thanks a lot for the fix. The test files are now behaving properly after the fix (I am on orgmode git development head at commit 36848fdec9eb8c9c17a2e98cd742af1f9f9b23db as on 23rd May). *However*, while testing this fix, I think I have uncovered a few more bugs(?) with the +SETUPFILE interaction with the in-buffer tag selection. Specifically, if the +SETUPFILE contains /any/ of the following directives (not exhaustive, just what my setup happened to have), then the tag listing in the completion buffer is showing _duplicated lists_ of the tags read from the setup file: +STARTUP +OPTIONS +TYP_TODO +CHOOSE_TODO I have expanded the test case to include this scenario: The setup file ==============