Hi before this gets lost - I think this is an serious bug, as it can easily lead to data loss. Thanks, Rainer Rainer M Krug writes: > I just resend this bug report which has been confirmed by Ista Zahn. > > Updated via git ust now: > > Org-mode version 8.2 (release_8.2-14-ge5f16b @ > /Users/rainerkrug/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/) > > > When starting to edit a code block via C-c ' everything works as expected > and the code block is highlighted and an indirect buffer is opened. > > When I click into the highlighted block, I an "send" to the indirect > buffer. This behavior changes, after saving with C-s, even when nothing > has been edited: the area in the original org file looses its magic, and > looks normal again and can also be edited! > > The indirect buffer stays functional and, upon close via C-c ' saves the > changes into the original buffer and *overwrites* changes done in this > block in the org document. > > Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: RMKruggmailcom