* Copyright assignment
@ 2014-04-28 13:45 Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2014-04-28 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

I have received the signed copyright assignment - should I re-send the
patches for ob-R.el?

Thanks,

Rainer

Stellenbosch University
South Africa

Tel :       +33 - (0)9 53 10 27 44
Cell:       +33 - (0)6 85 62 59 98
Fax :       +33 - (0)9 58 10 27 44

Fax (D):    +49 - (0)3 21 21 25 22 44

email:      Rainer@krugs.de

Skype:      RMkrug

PGP: 0x0F52F982

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 494 bytes --]

* Re: Copyright assignment
@ 2014-04-29 11:55 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-04-29 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer M Krug; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Rainer,

Rainer M Krug <Rainer@krugs.de> writes:

> I have received the signed copyright assignment - should I re-send the
> patches for ob-R.el?

If we are talking about this patch:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/83867

no, no need to resend the patch - but it applies on maint and not on
master, so you just need to rebuild the patch against master and let
Eric know about it for review.

 Bastien

* Re: Copyright assignment
@ 2014-04-29 12:35   ` Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2014-04-29 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi Rainer,
>
> Rainer M Krug <Rainer@krugs.de> writes:
>
>> I have received the signed copyright assignment - should I re-send the
>> patches for ob-R.el?
>
> If we are talking about this patch:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/83867
>
> no, no need to resend the patch - but it applies on maint and not on
> master, so you just need to rebuild the patch against master and let
> Eric know about it for review.

Thanks

I will do so

Rainer

@ 2014-04-29 12:36 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-04-29 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer M Krug; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Rainer M Krug <Rainer@krugs.de> writes:

> I have received the signed copyright assignment - should I re-send the
> patches for ob-R.el?

I added your name here:
  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#contributors_with_fsf_papers

Thanks!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Copyright assignment
@ 2014-04-29 12:52   ` Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2014-04-29 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Rainer M Krug <Rainer@krugs.de> writes:
>
>> I have received the signed copyright assignment - should I re-send the
>> patches for ob-R.el?
>
> I added your name here:
>   http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#contributors_with_fsf_papers

Thanks

Just a minor point: If you could change it to

Rainer M Krug

that would be great

Rainer

@ 2014-04-29 13:23     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-04-29 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer M Krug; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Rainer M Krug <Rainer@krugs.de> writes:

> Just a minor point: If you could change it to
>
> Rainer M Krug

Done,

--
 Bastien