Hello, I often find myself doing the following: use a capture template to nicely setup an entry (often a date tree entry with a link to the current document), then jump to the newly created headline to start adding notes. I typically do this during meetings, as I do not want to stay in the capture buffer all the time. Is there a way to setup a capture template such that it directly opens the target file and set-up entry, instead of the capture buffer? I tried a universal argument before calling org-capture, but it only jumps to the capture destination and does not set up the entry. Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7