On 2014-11-07 11:16, Thorsten Jolitz writes: >> I'll seize this opportunity to ask about this: I have my emacs init file >> in outshine syntax, and inside it there are several links (to info >> pages, to gnus messages, and so on). They look great and can be acted >> upon in org mode, but not so great in lisp mode. Could it be possible >> for outshine to nicely display these links? > > nice display of links is done with overlays in Org-mode, see e. > > #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp > (defun org-toggle-link-display () > "Toggle the literal or descriptive display of links." > (interactive) > (if org-descriptive-links > (progn (org-remove-from-invisibility-spec '(org-link)) > (org-restart-font-lock) > (setq org-descriptive-links nil)) > (progn (add-to-invisibility-spec '(org-link)) > (org-restart-font-lock) > (setq org-descriptive-links t)))) > #+END_SRC > > and it might be easy to port this to outshine, unfortunately I have _no_ > time right now, maybe you could have a look yourself (patches very > welcome). I'm not overloaded by time either, but if I find some to look into it I'll report of the list. Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7