On 2015-07-17 07:19, Eric Abrahamsen writes: > Here we go, and this one ought to be a little more portable. I guess > I'll do it as a proper patch in a bit. I gave this a try and it seems that `org-attach-directory' needs to be defined for it to work. I'm surprised because I never configured this and with gnorb I have had files attached using org-attach. Does gnorb use a default value for this? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Last week athmospheric CO₂ average (Updated July 14, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.): 401.73 ppm