Sebastian Fischmeister writes: > Hi, > > Is there a simple way to build regex-based extensions to the exporters? > For example, I would like to convert this string "=>" to $\rightarrow$ > when converting the document to latex. > > There are lots of other uses, where I could create my shortcuts and > insert them in orgmode files without creating a lot of clutter in the > file. I like this idea. It would be ideal if one could define these in the header of the org document - easy to maintain and to edit. Cheers, Rainer > > Sebastian > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982