Hello, I use `org-revert-all-org-buffers` in the recommended way (after calling `org-save-all-org-buffers`), so I would expect that I would not be asked confirmation as no org buffer is unsaved, as is said in the function description: "Prompt for confirmation when there are unsaved changes." Unfortunately the code does not do this: (unless (yes-or-no-p "Revert all Org buffers from their files? ") (user-error "Abort")) i.e., there is no check for unsaved changes, and so I have a prompt in the middle of some code, interrupting my function. Is there a way to disable the prompt? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2017-01: 406.13, 2016-01: 402.52