Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: > >> I check out ob-screen, it indeed can be used in my situation, thanks for suggestion. > > Also, you can try --no-terminal cmd switch for mpv. It will suppress > terminal interaction, AFAIU. Indeed, this option solved the problem real neat. I'm surprised by your knowledge and digging problem skill. I have to say a big TANKS to you. THANKS, THANKS, THANKS. Hahaha -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3