Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > I would like to put all my asymptote code in the header of the org file, > and then, display the result later. I tried to move #+resname: but it is > recreated just beneath the corresponding code at each export. I tried to > use #+srcname: without success either. > Ah! You have found a bug in the existing code. The mechanism for replacing results was overly complex and I have now cleaned it up somewhat. After grabbing the latest version of Org-mode the attached file insert the asymptote results in the appropriate place.