Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Rainer M Krug writes: > >> When I set the B_column environment, the property :BEAMER_env: is as >> expected, automatically set to =column=, but exporting to beamer results >> in an error as the environment is is not actually used in the resulting >> latex file. The environment is only correctly created, if the >> property :BEAMER_COL: is added. >> >> This is counter-intuitive and not obvious. Would it be possible to >> add :BEAMER_COL: automatically as well? > > I think the column environment is a left-over for previous > implementation and should be removed. > > Couldn't you use BMCOL instead ("|")? Right - that works. But Why do the others have B_ names, while this environment has BMCOL? Rainer > > Regards, -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982