Sean Escriva writes: > Hi fellow Org users, > > I'm the current maintainer of MobileOrg for iOS[1]. We've recently been working on a refreshed release of the current version of MobileOrg and it will be released soon as v1.7. After > this release v1 will be in maintenance mode while we focus efforts on the next version. > > We've started plans on the future version of MobileOrg, dubbed just v2 currently. It will be a major rewrite and we need your input. We hope to not just improve the codebase but also > add more features that would be useful specifically to mobile users and provide a great Org mode experience on an iOS device. > > We've started a specification document[2] which is slowly evolving and we'd like to track issues for discussion[3] with the community of users before making decisions. > > If you have any additional requirements feel free to add them as an issue or by pull request[4]. Your input is much appreciated! Thanks - this looks like I might use MobileOrg again when version 2 is out! Great. One more idea (of which I don't know if it is possible) - sync of org / emacs calender tasks to the iOS calender. This would be brilliant. I filed an Issue https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg.next/issues/2 but I think you have to set the tag? Looking forward to version 2, Cheers, Rainer > > Sean > > [1] https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg > [2] https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg.next/blob/specification/docs/MobileOrgv2.org > [3] https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg.next/labels/discussion > [4] https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg.next/issues > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982