Bastien writes: > Hi Rainer, > > Rainer M Krug writes: > >> I mailed them on Tuesday, using the form >> [[http://orgmode.org/request-assign-future.txt]] but did not get a >> response. > > This usually take 4-6 weeks, so let's be patient. OK - I'll let you know when I hear something. > >>> Also, the formatting of the Changelog entry is not correct, >>> please carefully read http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html >> >> OK - I will do so and re-send the patch. > > Thanks in advance! Patch is in a separate email - hope the commit message is better now. Thanks, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982