* make code lines bold in export
@ 2015-04-08 12:01 thomas
From: thomas @ 2015-04-08 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

it would be very nice if i was able to highlight (i.e. make bold)
certain lines in an exported code, say ODT.

Something like this:

#+BEGIN_SRC java
public class HelloActivity extends Activity {
   /** Called when the activity is first created */
   @Override
   public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState)
   {
     super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
     setContentView(R.layout.main);  // *MAKE THIS LINE BOLD*
   }
}
#+END_SRC

Is there an - easy - way to do this? My first guess: I need to write an
export filter ...  what would you think?

Thanks,
thomas

* Re: make code lines bold in export
@ 2015-04-08 13:45 ` John Kitchin
       [not found]   ` <552A2AD3.3020006@friendlyvillagers.com>
From: John Kitchin @ 2015-04-08 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: thomas; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

A filter is what I would use. You could get the src block text and
replace lines with that comment in them for the output. This post is not
exactly that, but it has the idea of how to do it. you would get the
text, modify it, and return the new modified text.

http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2013/09/30/Attaching-code-blocks-to-a-pdf-file-during-export/

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F