On 2015-05-18 23:42, Marcin Borkowski writes: > On 2015-04-24, at 08:19, Vikas Rawal wrote: > >> I am revising a long book manuscript, and would like to mark parts of text >> (not just the headlines) just to remind myself that these need to be dealt >> with. >> >> What could be an the easy way of doing it? > > Well, it seems that the thread went somewhere else (completely), but it > just occured to me that you might want Bookmark+ (in case nobody > mentioned it). You have normal Emacs bookmarks but on Drew-steroids, > among others you can /highlight/ all bookmarks in a buffer. (And AFAIR > you can have a dedicated bookmark file for e.g. one project, so that you > effectively have "categories" of bookmarks.) Is it possible to collaborate using this? I guess you would need one bookmark file per project, and add that file to the repository … Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7