Adam Porter writes: > Rainer Krug writes: > >> But It seems to abusing the basic idea of custom-set-variables as this >> sounds as if it is used by the customise interface. > > What I mean is, you can use the customize interface to store your > org-capture-templates. It's already set up for that. You can either > edit it through the customize interface, or you can edit it directly in > the init file and then evaluate the ~(custom-set-variables~ sexp manually. > OK - but I prefer to keep my configurations in my .emacs.el file to make it reproducible. Thanks, Rainer > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982