From: John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: Tim Landscheidt <tim@tim-landscheidt.de>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Possible to robustly embed elisp links in source block table results?
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 10:17:29 -0500	[thread overview]

This is not a complete answer to why this happens, but a practical one
that I think is what you want. In the code below I just added | in your
jq call to construct the table. I also have to use :results raw to get
it to work. The :colnames did not work for me here, so I added the echo
line to get column names. It is not beautiful, but it works.

#+BEGIN_SRC sh  :results raw
echo "| column a | column b | column c|\n|-"
jq --null-input -r 'range(1; 4) | tostring | [ "| A" + ., "| B" + ., " | [[elisp:(ignore \"" + . + "\")][Do it]] |"] | @tsv'
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
| column a | column b | column c |
| A1       | B1       | [[elisp:(ignore "1")][Do it]]    |
| A2       | B2       | [[elisp:(ignore "2")][Do it]]    |
| A3       | B3       | [[elisp:(ignore "3")][Do it]]    |

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F