Hi Rasmus and list :) Small updates: 1. Integration of Rasmus' idea to support different calendars (thanks!) 2. Support for publishing a new title of an event. The second one is a very limited form of sync'ing changes back to Google Calendar, but suits my needs [2]. I updated the documentation to include examples. Take a look if you're interested: http://goo.gl/rZU78 Cheers, Felix On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:59:34 +0200, Rasmus wrote: > > Hi Felix, > > Felix Geller writes: > > > I wrote a Python script that [1] uses the GData API to download events > > for your Google Calendar and prints them to a given org-file. It is a > > very tiny script, but perhaps it is of use to other people as well. > > Now I've had some time to play around with your script and it is very > nice and fast. I tingled a bit with it. > > I (think) I have added support for other calendars using the > https://.*/private/full urls. I've also added a category. > > Thus, one can specify gcal2org.py name@gpost.com file uri > > and if uri is left out it will work as your script. > > I have hosted the alternative script here: > > http://andromeda.kiwilight.com/~pank/gcal2org.txt (no .py allowed) > http://andromeda.kiwilight.com/~pank/gcal2org.diff > > The thing is, I don't know where you find these private/full urls in the > web-interface. I found them via Gdata. Optimally, it should just use > one of the urls from the web-interface. > > Cheers, > Rasmus > > -- > Sent from my Emacs > > Footnotes: [2] I add a hook to toggling the TODO state of an entry, and invoke the script to update the event title if applicable. There's an example in the script.