* [feature request] More flexible repeats
@ 2011-09-23 22:09 Dave Abrahams
From: Dave Abrahams @ 2011-09-23 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have habits that I need to perform, e.g., every weekday, or four times
a week.  I don't see a way to express that.  If I could schedule a task
for +1.4d or +1.75d (respectively), I'd be happy.

Even better would be a more human-readable way to express repetition,
because in addition to being frustrated by its limitations, I forget the
meaning of Org's fiddly repeat syntax.  For example, words like
"weekdays" or codes like "4x:w" (meaning four times per week) would be
really nice to work with.  I'd rather use "/" for "per" but that is
already taken.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing