* Registration for Worg commit access
@ 2011-10-06  9:31 Martyn Jago
From: Martyn Jago @ 2011-10-06  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

Would it be possible for someone to provide we with commit access to
Worg?

I'm adding and updating documentation for various testing activities.

I've registered with repo.org.cz and added my key

user name:  mjago

Best, Martyn

* Re: Registration for Worg commit access
@ 2011-10-06 14:48 ` Jason Dunsmore
From: Jason Dunsmore @ 2011-10-06 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martyn Jago; +Cc: mdl, emacs-orgmode

Martyn Jago <martyn.jago@btinternet.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> Would it be possible for someone to provide we with commit access to
> Worg?

Hi Martyn,

Here are the instructions for contributing to Worg:
http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-git.html#contribute-to-worg

Did you email Matt?

Regards,
Jason

* Re: Registration for Worg commit access
@ 2011-10-07 11:49   ` Martyn Jago
From: Martyn Jago @ 2011-10-07 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Jason

Jason Dunsmore <jasondunsmore@gmail.com> writes:

> Martyn Jago <martyn.jago@btinternet.com> writes:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Would it be possible for someone to provide we with commit access to
>> Worg?
>
> Hi Martyn,
>
> Here are the instructions for contributing to Worg:
> http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-git.html#contribute-to-worg
>
> Did you email Matt?
>
> Regards,
> Jason