Rasmus writes: > Hi, > > Rainer M Krug writes: > > Thanks for the summary Rainer. Hope I didn't forget anything... > >> I think that org could be a perfect environment for building CVs if >> one could come up with an HOWTO and many examples how to do it - and I >> think this is going into the right direction. > > I think the "right" approach is cooking up a reasonable way to > represent CVs and make an ox-cv with a customized interface (like > ox-koma-letter where ordering of blocks can also be changed > "on-the-go") and provide some nice default "themes". It should either > build on an established LaTeX cv package or just KOMA-Script like > Xavier's CV (and mine). I didn't check the ox-cv.el that was posted > carefully. Yes - this might be the most "org-ish" approach, and the most stable (over time). > > That being said, I don't have much time for this right now. Isn't there a worg / org page, where these ideas are collected (TODO? Feature Requests, ...)? I fear that this becomes forgotten again (including myself!), as CVs are not something one uses regularly... I unfortunately have not the elisp knowledge to contribute much here. > > It would be nicer to handle something like a CV in org than LaTeX. I completely agree with you - I have it at the moment in LyX, but I am fixing issues each time I need a CV. Cheers, Rainer > > Cheers, > Rasmus -- Rainer M. Krug PGP: 0x0F52F982