On 2015-04-09 15:59, Mike McLean writes: > Hello - I just noticed that this patch does not seem to have been applied. Is > there a problem with it? I'd be happy to apply it. I have a question about it: > The AppleScript commands may try to select the WinTel version of "Microsoft > Outlook". This—obviously—doesn’t work. By adding the Mac ~.app~ file > extension, we reduce this confusion and more reliably call the Macintosh > version of Outlook. I tried this AppleScript #+begin_src applescript tell application "Mail.app" activate end tell #+end_src and as I ran it it got normalized to #+begin_src applescript tell application "Mail" activate end tell #+end_src Does the ".app" suffix really make a difference? Best, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7