Hello Rasmus, On 2016-01-18 12:28, Rasmus writes: >>> I almost forgot: would you mind preparing an entry about it for >>> ORG-NEWS? >> >> Is this too detailed? > > IMO Yes. As I recall the examples are also in the docstring, so just > refer to that. > > IMO a NEWS item should be a headline and one or two lines of explanation, > with a reference to the manual or, probably better, a docstring. > > Exceptions exists of course, e.g. when commands to repair files are > suggested. Excellent point, how about: *** Attributes support in custom language environments for LaTeX export Custom language environments for LaTeX export (~org-latex-custom-lang-environment~) can now define the string to be inserted during export, using attributes to indicate the position of the elements. Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated January 17, 2016, Mauna Loa Obs.): 402.86 ppm