Sébastien Vauban writes: > Hi Eric, > > "Eric Schulte" wrote: >> Sébastien Vauban writes: [...] >>> - *after* =C-c '= forth and back, all the blank lines in my source block (in >>> my example, the one between "SET NOCOUNT ON" and "SELECT TOP 10") are filled >>> with an amount of whitespaces (and, in my Emacs config, highlighted as >>> useless spaces). >>> >>> - the condition block is not indented properly in the tangled output file; >>> only the first line is: >>> >> >> Maybe the above two issues could be fixed by setting the >> `org-src-preserve-indentation' variable's value to t. Since I only need this >> in some org-mode buffers I set it as a buffer local variable by placing a >> line like the following at the top of these buffers. >> >> # -*- org-src-preserve-indentation: t -*- >> >> again this should/will be in the documentation somewhere... > > That's not it (already tried before posting). That variable, when set, makes > Org removes the minimum common number of whitespaces. > > That does not fix the problem of useless whitespaces in blank lines, and has > no impact on the indentation of tangled blocks: > Hi Seb, I misunderstood your indentation issue earlier. Currently I don't think we support indentation to the level of the noweb reference in the original source-code block. At first glance that does however seem to be a better default behavior. I'll look into this. As a work-around you may want to try the attached version of your file